PDA

View Full Version : did i have a panic attack at the store?

Joie
06-08-2009, 06:07 AM
okay guys please help...i was in a drug store waiting for the machine to develop my photos when my head felt flooded and i got dizzy. i knew people were waiting for me to develop all 129 of my pics and the printer was so slow! i felt anxious to the point of dizziness. i felt like i had to hold on to the counter to keep from collapsing. it was really scary. sometimes my head gets flooded and heavy and the back of my neck gets tingly...is this just a panic attack or should i get an mri? thanks!

(HAWK)
06-08-2009, 06:59 AM
That sounds like Anxiety! If I were you I would view the Aniety list here at the forum it will help alot.

(HAWK)
06-08-2009, 07:00 AM
That sounds like Anxiety,but don't dwell on it that will only make it worse! We here at this forum can't tell you what you have all we can do is give you advise.So my advise is go see you primary doctor and have them cheak you out,but it does sound like anxiety because i feel like that all the time :shock: and i was told that i have GAD genralized aniety disorder. Just seeing a doctor about it will help you alot if it is anxiety :tongue: Hope you get better and feel real good soon!

(HAWK)
06-08-2009, 07:01 AM
WOOOPS sorry for the double post! :tongue:

Joie
06-08-2009, 08:52 AM
thank you for responding..im so scared of taking meds...i feel like the side effects will make me worse. My doc says i should take lorazepam but i heard thats like vallium and doesnt help with everyday anxiety.

(HAWK)
06-08-2009, 08:44 PM
thank you for responding..im so scared of taking meds...i feel like the side effects will make me worse. My doc says i should take lorazepam but i heard thats like vallium and doesnt help with everyday anxiety.I found Xanax 0.50 mg to help alot,and sience its a low dose you won't feel like you need them all the time.

fernandogress
06-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Thanks, it was wonderful of you.This is really good information.
I would view the Anxiety list here at the forum it will help a lot.