PDA

View Full Version : dilemma

caseman
02-07-2006, 04:54 PM
im goin through a dilemma, i dont know if i should stick out the rest of the year in school or get homeschooled, last quarter i had 23 absenses and i failed like all my classes, so far this quarter i have been dismissed once and had 2 absenses i dont know wat to do, my anxiety has gotten better but its still difficult to go a whole day in school i cant even leave the house except to go there. not to mention the pressures of my parents telling me im not going to graduate if i dont go to school which is true but its difficult to go. any advice or suggestions would be great. thanx - Caseman

leftie15
02-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Hey man i know how u feel unfortunatly i neva made it through skool 3yrs freshman i tried so bad to get trough my anxiety wouldn't let me but u gotta do it man what grade u in?

caseman
02-08-2006, 09:06 AM
yah dude im a senior i think im def gonna try to i dont wanna miss all the cool shit we do thanx man Casey

scatmantom
02-08-2006, 09:10 AM
hey man...uve said ur anxiety has improved. Perhaps forcing yourself to stick at it will eventually mean you improve further. also when u keep telling yourself u cant do it, refraise that to "my anxiety prevents me from doing the things I would like to do" This way you know its not something wrong with you, but its anxiety that is causing you to feel the way you do!

leftie15
02-08-2006, 01:59 PM
hey case defentily gotta stick it out man your doin the right thing by talkin bout it senoir thats awesome i wish i could have made but i was a little shit at that time to so but no excuse i wish i could go back i think i will as soon as i get this anxiety in order but for you man nothing better you can do than finish skool good luck case only couple more months left