PDA

View Full Version : Someone Anyone

leftie15
02-06-2006, 09:15 PM
hey does anybody talk to themselves alot more because of there anxiety because i neva really did until my anxiety kicked up hard now i think i talk to myself too much and i sometimes i have like full blown convos like question and answer crap anyone kno what i mean it would be good to know i'm not the only one let me know or am i really crazy

brickyard_red
02-07-2006, 06:02 AM
Hi leftie, I do this all the time only in my head. Rarely do I say it outloud. It's really weird because I'll have a question I want to ask my husband and then I'll run through the conversation in my head on how I think it's going to go. Usually ending up with me getting mad because he answered me no in "my" conversation. Then I don't even ask. I try not to do this with myself, but it just happens. I'm always holding some kind of conversation in my head. Either with myself or like I'm talking to someone else.

Don't know if this is what you were talking about or not and I've never told anyone about that because it sounds just way too weird and plus it's hard to explain. lol :? :oops:

Cath :)

leftie15
02-07-2006, 08:28 AM
Brickyard thats exactly what i mean u hit it right on the nail i always have convos in my head it freaks u out because yuou don't know if other people do it and then sumtimes your what if thinkin comes into play and u start worry bout being crazy or what if there is someone on in my head and u dwell thats crazy thing to think even tho u kno its not true you just wish you could tell yourself to shut up and in a way u can but man it hard but thanx alot i really just needed to know i'm not the only one have a good one Cath :D

brickyard_red
02-07-2006, 08:51 AM
You're very welcome. :) I'm glad that that is what you were talking about. You have a good day also.

Cath :)

__freespirit
02-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Here I was thinking I was the only one! haha that's great yeah I do it too. I just hate when I get paranoid about other voices in my head because my brain will mess with me and start having 2nd voices in there.. I hate being a hypercondriac.

leftie15
02-08-2006, 07:09 PM
good to kno more people do this also defentily reassuring thanks to all for the replys have a great day :mrgreen: