PDA

View Full Version : No life

Madrugade
05-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Hey, I will try to make this short. Basically I have no friends, I am without a job, have no life, no motivation, nor want to go out and meet people. I am struggling to get to know anyone, everything is just shallow. I am 26 years old, not a close relationship with my family, I just have nobody and my life is just soooo boring. Is there anyone else out there in the same situation? I have been to group therapy for SA but it didnt work that well! My mind is about to explode! BLAHHHH

rejanette
05-12-2009, 09:37 AM
At first with my anxiety i did not want to get out of the house... But I really forced myself to go out and meet new people...
I know it can be hard but you have to do it.
With motivations... I have been writing in a little book things I should do and It can be as simple as going for a walk or doing a crafts project.
Also there's a great website in the US called Meetup where you can share same interests with people...
It's important for you to find motivations and to do things...
Try step by step to get out and do things.
Also it might not be easy to find a job at the moment but maybe you should try a part times job 2 times a week.... Getting out help a lot and look into the whole picture in what you are interested by.
Good luck
Rejane

Madrugade
05-12-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the reply Janette! Its a very good idea to write a list! I have been thinking about going to the city, and just say something to girls just to say something. I know that would help me a lot and make me relax more as I talk more with people. But I just dont have the balls to do it.

Like you said, its good to have a part time job or something, I have been to this computer class 2 days a week now but now its over. And I am glad for that, since i have isolated myself more and more lately. I am starting to college in august, so until then its just break.

Are you in a similar situation? I just dont want tolive like this the rest of my life, I would rather end it right now, but just dont have the balls to do it.

rejanette
05-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the reply Janette! Its a very good idea to write a list! I have been thinking about going to the city, and just say something to girls just to say something. I know that would help me a lot and make me relax more as I talk more with people. But I just dont have the balls to do it.

Like you said, its good to have a part time job or something, I have been to this computer class 2 days a week now but now its over. And I am glad for that, since i have isolated myself more and more lately. I am starting to college in august, so until then its just break.

Are you in a similar situation? I just dont want tolive like this the rest of my life, I would rather end it right now, but just dont have the balls to do it.

I' m working full times at the moment... But anxiety kept me for to long away from things ... Also doing some free community work can help at times so look into organizations who do needs volunters.
You have to get out it's the best thing to do in the situations ... On the social point it can be hard for me to meet with peoples but I' m making progresses at it I was a very social person before anxiety and when anxiety hit me it was really hard....
Little step by little step and you are on your way to progresses.
I know that I' m not as comfortable as I should be in social contests but after a little while I'm...
Anxiety just came to your life to make you a stronger person and you will get strong from it you just have to be positive about it.
Rejane

emilyM
05-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Madrugade I know how you feel. I get so frustrated because I feel like i have no life. I do have a job and i think that is keeping me sane. I live alone and have few friends. None of my friends are really the "best" friend type. I never do anything, so when i get home from work I just get lonely and frustrated. Its hard so I know how you must feel. It will get better when you start school maybe you can meet some people. One suggestion I have is therapy. Its done wonders for me and I don't even think I'm very good at it. OK well good luck!