PDA

View Full Version : Lucinda Bassett

__freespirit
02-06-2006, 04:57 PM
I've recently bought this "Fighting anxiety & Depression" by her, has anyone else tried this program? Or anything by her?

I admit, I saw her on TV and I was so amazed by hearing the stories.. but it is on TV you can't really trust people on it. Especially late at night..
:lol:

leftie15
02-06-2006, 05:14 PM
i was laying in bed one night and saw that ad and i wanted to get it so bad but like you said its a late nite ad it can't really work but if you have any success let me know very curious good luck

caseman
02-06-2006, 05:17 PM
i cant believe they had a commercial on TV for anxiety! lol, tell me if it ends up working...good luck ttyl- Caseman

__freespirit
02-07-2006, 04:10 PM
I actually found by listening to it during a panic attack it calms me down, because she goes and tells you about how your anxiety is working. Then not only do you hear her speaking you hear actual anxiety patients also doctors and psychologists talk.

It works for me, but I think it's more for people who have what if thoughts a lot. Which is me.

Basically it's approach is for people who don't understand how their anxiety fully works. It gives you the information and resources to use during a panic attack.

I'll keep this updated later on so I can say if it has a long-term effect.

anangel4me
02-07-2006, 06:30 PM
My dad gave me a toll free number on this paid advertisement that he had seen on tv with Lucinda Bassett. He told me give it a try and maybe it will work. If anybody in this forum is trying it please share the results. It would be helpful. Thanks...

__freespirit
02-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Honestly after going through the program myself. I would order it, it's a very good program. I know it's a late night one, but it has helped me a lot.

leftie15
02-08-2006, 07:07 PM
hey what kind of changes has it helped u make and do u feel in more control ova your anxiety also how long is the program still very curious thanks leftie

scatmantom
02-09-2006, 09:44 AM
i hav to admit im not convinced by these late night ads

but if it works 4 som people then good to hear!