PDA

View Full Version : Headaches and pins & needles ????

Haley
05-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Hi eveyone,

I am an anxiety sufferer and suffered with it for 4 long years.

For the past week or so, I have been having bad headaches which have lasted almost all day long. I have also been having pins and needles in my face, arms, hands, legs and feet and im really worried :( Does anyone ever suffer from this??? I have never had this before :( I also get this when im not panicking. Only this morning I woke up with the pins and needles in my face and arms followed by a mild headache.

I've looked up the symptoms and of course i've come across Brain tumors and MS so I am very worried :( Im too scared to ring the doctor of anything :( My boyfriend is trying to calm me down saying its all do with anxiety but im not convinced :(

Looking forward to any replies

Manys thanks

Haley

coops025
05-12-2009, 04:47 AM
Ive had this these symtoms also :/

How is your breathing?

Dont worry its normal for an Anxiety sufferer.

You may find that eating lots of Banna's will help your symtoms disapear :)

Haley
05-12-2009, 04:54 AM
Ive had this these symtoms also :/

How is your breathing?

Dont worry its normal for an Anxiety sufferer.

Thanks for your reply.

Do u also get this when u feek "ok"??

Breathing is ok at moment, but I sometimes feel short of breath

coops025
05-12-2009, 05:00 AM
Yes pins and needles can normaly be caused by poor circulation around the body, however the most likely cause if you suffer Anxiety is a lack of Magnesium and or Vitamin B's.

If you get muscle twinges and you find that the pins and needles are in your fingers, hands and the top of your head it will most likely again be a deficiency of Magnesium.

If your not too sure about it have your blood pressure checked by a doctor and buy some Banna's as they are full of goodies

Have a search on Magniesium and vitamin b complex to see if they match your symtoms. But for gods sake dont go looking into Tumors and things it will send you crazy.

Haley
05-12-2009, 05:11 AM
Yes pins and needles can normaly be caused by poor circulation around the body, however the most likely cause if you suffer Anxiety is a lack of Magnesium and or Vitamin B's.

If you get muscle twinges and you find that the pins and needles are in your fingers, hands and the top of your head it will most likely again be a deficiency of Magnesium.

If your not too sure about it have your blood pressure checked by a doctor and buy some Banna's as they are full of goodies

Have a search on Magniesium and vitamin b complex to see if they match your symtoms. But for gods sake dont go looking into Tumors and things it will send you crazy.

Well I've been taking some multi vitamin tablets for just over a week now so dont think its that?

My blood pressure is up and down all the time but i have suffered with this problem for nearly 2 years so I know its nothing to do with that.

I'm going to try not worry and not look at serious illnesses and things it could be becasue you're right...it will send me crazy!

coops025
05-12-2009, 06:02 AM
If you have only been taking them for a week you probably wont notice any differance yet, normally takes around 2 weeks.

Sometimes the one a day multi vitamins dont offer enough as your body will be consuming then all very fast. I started on them which did help but found Vitamin B complex (one a day) and Magnesium (one a day 300mg) worked much better for me :)

Haley
05-13-2009, 08:54 AM
If you have only been taking them for a week you probably wont notice any differance yet, normally takes around 2 weeks.

Sometimes the one a day multi vitamins dont offer enough as your body will be consuming then all very fast. I started on them which did help but found Vitamin B complex (one a day) and Magnesium (one a day 300mg) worked much better for me :)

Thanks for all your advice.

I've got myself some Magnesium tablets now :) and my muliti vitamins have the Vitamin B in them.