PDA

View Full Version : Anger Problem Or Add

louisrapisarda
05-12-2009, 02:06 AM
today i was going to report people because they where bullying me, i did have a hat so i got an afternoon detion. i got it ripped it up and punched a school bin smashed it and punched my school locker and broke it in half, i was so angry about people teasing me and eveything, yesterday some one pushed me and i hit my head on the concret wall and stunned for 10 secs... iw ant to leave this school my parents say man up and get threw it. i want to go to my gfs school. help

dtrotter
07-19-2009, 10:33 PM
You know what, you should beat up those who tease you. That's how you should do it. Not punching the lockers and all. And also, get your teachers on your side. Fight back man.

If you are not strong enough. Go beef up in the gym. That's how you do it. Hold your glass properly and no one shall touch you. The problem wiht you is that, you dont even know how to hold your glass properly, thus everywhere you go, you will get bullied.

so, stay low now. Avoid those bullies, and train in the dark. When you are ready, you can fight them over.