PDA

View Full Version : Paxil twice a day???

tennisgirl
05-07-2009, 01:19 PM
I began taking Paxil about two months ago and am currently taking 40mg every morning. Yesterday, my doctor suggested gradually increasing my dosage to 80mg/day (40mg in the morning and 40mg in the evening.) Is anyone splitting their dosage like this and how has it affected you?

Thank you!!!

naifieree
06-03-2009, 12:26 AM
We cant get liquid Paxil in New Zealand, but I have been talking to my friendly pharmacist today about accuracy in low doses. I am currently taking 4mgs.Aropax a day and he has suggested that it would be easy for him to make up a syrup that for 10 days would be 40mgs in 50mls. - which would be 5mls a day. Easy to alter the ratios, and he feels that with a good shake the mixture should stay in suspension. This sounds so simple that I am wondering if there is a catch Do any of you know whether this is feasible, and if not not ,why not? Thanks
Диеты, Слим Код, Апетинол, Slimcode, Apetinol, похудение, как быстро похудеть, средства похудения, худеем легко...
Звонок специалисту (495)925-51-40
Обсуждение препаратов для похудания и способов похудеть. Диеты и похудение.

jennismortal
06-03-2009, 01:26 AM
If paxil makes people calm why am i still so anxious been on 20mg for 2and a half weeks! I suppose i have to give it more time.