PDA

View Full Version : Head Anxiety?

klinsmann18uk
05-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Hi there,

Im a general anxiety sufferer and it varies from day to day but always whenever i do start to feel anxious its normally head anxiety(dunno what else to call it), which keeps me feeling rotten for a few hours at a time constantly thinking about a sort of pressure in my head. Its really scary as sometimes i actually feel myself twitching my neck etc to try and "releive the pressure".

Has anyone ever read something on the forums about this sort of anxiety or has anyone also had this?

Tried numerous times speaking to my GP about my anxiety but its like speaking to a brick wall....

Thanks for reading,

Gaz

coops025
05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh yes i have experianced this but only a couple of times, feels like someone is pumping a ball up in your brain :(

I mainly suffer from dizziness and brain fog now and vitamins seem to be helping me alot mostly Magnesium which i have only recently started to take.

klinsmann18uk
05-06-2009, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the reply coops i know its very scary an dam right uncomfortable, ignoring it is just impossible. I have a stack of multi vitamins myself and would love to take them regularly but they give nasty constipation!

coops025
05-06-2009, 03:26 AM
You could try mixing your vitamins with Magnesium, this relax's the muscles and can help with constipation and is very good for Anxiety.

klinsmann18uk
05-06-2009, 04:22 AM
Yeh thats a good idea i'll give it a try, you can usually pick up magnesium supplements from places like holland an barrett right?

coops025
05-06-2009, 04:38 AM
Not sure from there, i bought mine from Tesco :)

klinsmann18uk
05-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Ahh well ill keep an eye out for some for sure!

xtinkx16
05-06-2009, 09:27 PM
This has happened to me as well, probably 7 or 8 times now its scary but you're not the only one for sure!

klinsmann18uk
05-07-2009, 02:50 AM
sorry to hear that mate, i know scary stuff indeed. Was on the bus home last night from my grandparents and was just constantly on the verge of freaking out, couldnt turn my neck at all as the "pressure in my head an neck" was so intense. If i told my family what was going on with me they just look right through you confused...