PDA

View Full Version : HELP

evaize
04-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Hello all I'm new to the forum. I have been experiencing some problems recently (within the last month). First off let me start off by telling you who i was before i was experiencing these things. I was a very outgoing, funny, social, leader of the group, guy who everyone enjoys to be around kinda guy. Dont take this as me being cocky in any way. I was just known as a nice guy. All of a sudden i started feeling weird. My heart would beat very fast for some reason, I would start sweating, feeling very anxious, feeling like the world is not real and im living in a dream, and that im going to die. Every one or two hours im starting to get these attacks. I have no idea why this started or how to stop it. Is there anyone else out there who feels the same? How did you get these horrible feeling to stop?

evaize
04-26-2009, 10:31 PM
anyone feel anywhere remotely close to this?

aprior
04-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi there.......I know exactly what you are talking about because I experienced the same feelings about a year ago. Fortunately I got better using CBT. Someone on another forum recommended some online treatment using CBT that was awesome. So I'd suggest you find someone who can teach you CBT or try the one I used (if you PM me I can give you the website).

Good luck and don't give up!Don't give up!

Amanda