PDA

View Full Version : IN A TRANCE

leftie15
02-05-2006, 11:40 AM
hey all i wass just wondering if anybody ever felt like theyh were in a trance? it seems to be a lil more frequent lately for instants last night i was driving and it felt like i just couldn't doanything couldn't more and iwas possessed by somethin thus being in a trance but its weird anybody expierence this just wondering

caseman
02-05-2006, 02:17 PM
yah man i know wat ur sayin that happens to me when im like kinda spacin out i guess i just feels like i cant move or i dont wanna move or somethin wierd like that kinda hard to describe take it easy bro - Caseman

scatmantom
02-05-2006, 03:29 PM
ive had something like that when i wake up at night. And i am lyin gin bed but i cant move, ist horrible, cos i am wake but my body is paralised. It doesnt happend very often to me (thank god!)

leftie15
02-06-2006, 05:16 PM
its freaky when it won't stop you feel completely stuck in this mode and can't break it i hate it when i drive because i'm so afraid to look away from the road because what if i get stuck looking away for to long and i crash gosh this anxiety is a trip

caseman
02-06-2006, 05:19 PM
if you think about it anxiety is kind of some weird trip like your kinda like a mersh baked and a body trip at the same time maybe its just me that thinks of it that way because i just quit doin drugs but whatever lol ttyl - Caseman

leftie15
02-06-2006, 07:28 PM
yea case i just quit the drugs too so u ain't alone defentily like a complete body trip but it was better when u actually meant to trip not when it just decide to pop up when it feels lol but hey who knew being sober would be worse than being on something lol j/k neways thanx man

caseman
02-06-2006, 08:28 PM
hell yah leftie it def was better when it was self induced but watev...im glad we kicked our habits, not the best road to go down, take it easy man ttyl - Case

leftie15
02-06-2006, 09:12 PM
right there with ya case i wouldn't have changed it for the world i had alot of good times and it made me the person i am today a scared paranoid mess but wuteva good time good times lol well take it easy man and oh yea back to subject trances suck lol

brickyard_red
02-07-2006, 06:11 AM
I don't know if what I do is actually a trance like you're saying or not, but sometimes, especially when I'm driving, I'll get to where I want to go and not even realize I've been driving and wonder how in the world I got there! :shock: This freaks me out because then I start into all the "what ifs". What if I ran a red light? What if I hit someone and didn't even know it? What if the police are coming to get me because of it and I don't even know what I did?! That is how it works with me and I work myself all up into a frenzy and then I finally just have to consciencly make myself stop and tell myself that it is all in my head. :? Frustrating. Luckily this doesn't happen all the time or I probably would never drive. lol

Cath :)