PDA

View Full Version : morning

caseman
02-05-2006, 10:39 AM
when ever i wake up in the morning my unreality symptoms change like they seem different everyday i always have it but everytime its different and when i woke up this morning it seemed like this wasnt my life or something like that and just nothing ever seems right i know the unreality sensation is normal but should it seem to change all the time?

leftie15
02-05-2006, 11:36 AM
it happens man depending where you are i was just driving last night in the rain and mine kicked in wicked freaky everything wasdripping allweird like but i didn't let it get to me so i didn't panic and i got through it thistime i thinkonce your able to accept you'll be able to not even think about it so uwon't even realize its goin on noe that would be kewl but take it e :wave: asy man

Littlebobo
02-05-2006, 02:57 PM
I sometimes feel like this but more in the evening ..Like tonigt i was driving home and started worrying that someone was trying to get me it scares me thinking about it now I kind of slip into this kind of trance and then i am just out of it ...

__freespirit
02-06-2006, 04:54 PM
I wish there was some way for doctors to cure this, are you on any kind of medication?

caseman
02-06-2006, 05:15 PM
no im not on any meds i always get suspicious about taking meds but im taking a vitamin drink called reliv i wish they had a cure too the unreality thing really gets my mind thinkin and beats me down sometimes but whatever i guess im gonna have to deal with it lol, does this happen to you often hopefully not, well anyways take care ttyl - Caseman

brickyard_red
02-07-2006, 06:06 AM
Mine usually hits when I'm driving home from work in the evening. All of a sudden things won't look familiar anymore and I'll wonder if I'm even in the right neighborhood. But it doesn't seem to last long and when it happens it's like I'm in autopilot mode because I just keep driving and always end up at home. Hopefully this will never change. :unsure:

Cath :)

caseman
02-07-2006, 09:19 AM
i do that sometimes when im driving i think im lost or that i blacked out and have been driving for hours and going to noy know where i am lol are silly minds play mean tricks on us lol, thanx cath ttyl - Caseman

scatmantom
02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
HAHA i do that too. If im drivin anywhere with people in the car i zone out and just take the route to work even if im going in a differnt direction. I freak a little bit but its actually pretty funny that at the age of 20 im already going loopy! haha

__freespirit
02-07-2006, 04:21 PM
I hate the idea of medications making me feel better. Because I figure if I got it.. I can fix it on my own it isn't a phsyical thing.

You may want to try Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment.
I'm not one to talk about it but I've heard it works.