PDA

View Full Version : ROUGH TIMES

leftie15
02-04-2006, 11:26 AM
hey all just writing my anxiety has been off the roof i stopped takin my effexor 4 days ago feelin all down but i really wanna come offf beside wasn't really helpin but anyways me and my girlfriend had a fight and it just made me realize how unsimilar we really are in alomost everyway i mean i love her but not sure what to do my anxiety giving me all those crazy thoughts we all know and love i could really use some advice maybe someone has gone through this before i mean we've been togetha for 5yrs now and we r engaged i'm just so confused now and don't know what to do :cry: any insight would be great thanx leftie

Littlebobo
02-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey there i kind of know what you are going through here and I think that only you can really know what to do I am engaged to my partner and we have been together for 7 years and live together he does not really understand what i am going through at the moment and just keeps telling me to get more excercise eat better and so on ..anyway regardless of that i sometimes feel like i am at a loss and should just get my things and leave but i feel safe with him most of the time and this kind of contributes to how i feel i hate confrontation so always avoid arguements the last time we did I ended up at my parents and then backed down ..i still dont know what to do really but if you are strong enough try and do what you really want to do search yourself and think about what you want out of life and whether your partner wants the same thing i am going through that process myself and it scares the hell out of me but it has to be done ...let me know how things go as we all get to crossroads sometimes x

Angel
02-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Anxiety sometimes make you think about things you wouldnt normally think about, or it gives you some what radikal ideas about things. Im not saying thats the kase, but it might be.

leftie15
02-04-2006, 02:43 PM
thanx u guys i think the fact that i kinda just stopped my meds 4 days ago might contribute i've been kinda moody so one min happy next sad so on so forth but u guy thanxs for chiming in so fast really needed a boost and know people r goin through it defentilt keep ya posted guys or gals 8)