PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Sharese
04-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Well I guess I have been looking for a place where other people feel like I do. It's a scary thing...not fun. And I hate it. I have never been on any medication or in any other type of therapy (although probably would make a run for the doc if I had health insurance :) Illness and death are my 2 big fears (cancer especially lately) and I really wish I could go one day without that going thru my brain. If any one of you all are out there too, talk to me. It would help...help to know that I'm just not a weirdo and maybe there REALLY isn't anything wrong and this is just some anxiety issue. Thanks

Iridisis
04-14-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi,

I see nobody has replied to either of our intros, so I'll be the first. I hear you about the health insurance. Ours might as well be none, for being self-employed we can't get anything decent and affordable. We pay $600 per month for two ppl with a $10,000 deductible!!!

Anyway, I feel sure you're not a weirdo and it IS an anxiety issue. I hope someone else speaks up. I used to worry about cancer and other illnesses, but I'm so tied up in finances and fear of homelessness, that at the moment I don't care what happens to me. I have even put on the back burner my fears of traumatic accident (cars, planes, tornadoes, etc.) but I know they're always there should some little thing come up to get it going again! I can't for the life of me figure out where that came from, I just know it was at a VERY early age.

I think you're in the right place!

Iridisis
04-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi,

I see nobody has replied to either of our intros, so I'll be the first. I hear you about the health insurance. Ours might as well be none, for being self-employed we can't get anything decent and affordable. We pay $600 per month for two ppl with a $10,000 deductible!!!

Anyway, I feel sure you're not a weirdo and it IS an anxiety issue. I hope someone else speaks up. I used to worry about cancer and other illnesses, but I'm so tied up in finances and fear of homelessness, that at the moment I don't care what happens to me. I have even put on the back burner my fears of traumatic accident (cars, planes, tornadoes, etc.) but I know they're always there should some little thing come up to get it going again! I can't for the life of me figure out where that came from, I just know it was at a VERY early age.

I think you're in the right place!