PDA

View Full Version : Heartbeat

dJerunee
03-28-2009, 08:28 AM
Hello people.

I allready made my post here before, about my heartbeat!

But I went to the docter, to do a test for hypo .. But it said everything was allready with my sugar.

So is it still possible that I have a constant strong beating heart (not fast) that i can see beat in my stomach and chest?

When i walk up the stairs, or run for a minute, and lay down, i can put something on my stomach, and it just jumps .. Like my mobile phone.

I allready had an ultrasound for my stomach, and it said everything was ok there!

Anxiety? I'm worried about my heart every day .. Not constant but my heart is beating very strong .. Every time i check it.

The docter told me i was suffering anxiety .. But he didnt check my heart.

I'm 20 years old .. Not smoking, and I'm a bit overweight.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

theiceweasel
03-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Don't worry! I went to my doctor for the same reason (I'm also 20) about a year ago and they did an echo cardiogram (heart ultrasound) and they told me everything was alright. I still feel like my heart is beating stronger than it should be sometimes (like right now, for instance) and will freak out about it thinking that maybe they missed something even though it's really unlikely.
I hope this makes you feel a bit better..

coops025
03-30-2009, 02:13 AM
I've had this in my stomach recently, it does not have any real pattern or bother me much at all. I notice it more in the bath but have no idea why it does it???? Dont worry about it, maybe you have a strong heartbeat :)