PDA

View Full Version : Mouth Problems & Chest x

xgemma06x
03-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi,

On sunday, I ate some really strong crisps, and they hurt my mouth.

I got up on monday and all my mouth on the inside looked like it was shredding skin.

Last night my tongue was doing the same, and today my mouth feels really dry and like i cant swallow properly.

I ran out of my tabelts on monday so didnt have one last nyt, so maybe i feel more anxious cos of that.

But does anyone think the crisp could be related to my sore mouth?

And i have a weird feeling in my chest, as if something is stuck there. Its between my boobs.

Please can somebody help, cos i thought i was doing really well, and now im scared im goingback to how i used to be? x

Topcat
03-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I would go to the doctor I doubt the sore mouth and tongue is due to anxiety it may be a slight infection or a reaction to something in the crisps.

xgemma06x
03-18-2009, 02:07 PM
Thanks,

I went to the Chemist and he gave me Daktarin,

But im worried its something more serious like mouth cancer or something,

And what about the lump in my chest and aching back? x

Topcat
03-18-2009, 02:35 PM
But im worried its something more serious like mouth cancer or something,

And what about the lump in my chest and aching back? x

Im sure if the chemist had cause for concern he would have told you to go to the doctor so dont worry it will clear up soon :)

As for the chest, if you are feeling well in every other way it could be anxiety, the back pain may be because you are tense and worrying. If it carries on get the doc to check you out but again dont worry as I am sure it is nothing.