PDA

View Full Version : new symptoms! need help!

r32
03-10-2009, 10:42 AM
guys...I am getting worried again and again...
now I am starting to feel a bit worried about the ghosting vision...and of course I am thinking about cancer... :x
It gets worse in night time and also when I look at a black screen with white text.
My head doesn't heart, not anything unusual but I am very worried. I don't trow up.

need some advice please...

danstelter
03-10-2009, 12:50 PM
We need a little bit more clarification on this situation...it's kind of confusing the way it is written. You have a ghosting vision and are thinking about cancer? What is the connection there? What is it in this whole situation that is causing anxiety? No offense...just need a little help understanding your point is all.

r32
03-12-2009, 06:25 AM
We need a little bit more clarification on this situation...it's kind of confusing the way it is written. You have a ghosting vision and are thinking about cancer? What is the connection there? What is it in this whole situation that is causing anxiety? No offense...just need a little help understanding your point is all.

I was thinking about brain cancer, which, as I read, give some strange visual problems.
I don't actually know what's wrong, I am thinking to much about all these bad things...
Yesterday about leukemia,today about brain cancer...every time I have something to think about.
I've done some blood test 3 weeks ago (common blood tests) and everything turned out ok there, no reason to worry, no change in the white cell count, red cell count...I don't know why I am thinking about leukemia...
I've noticed also in the last couple of months, that every time I do something new, my body immediately reacts and I get some form of panic attack. By new I mean, if I pass by a car with more speed then I used to do, I start to feel the emotions faster... Thinks that didn't scared me before, they started to worry me now...