PDA

View Full Version : twiching?

leftie15
02-01-2006, 08:53 PM
hey everyone i was wondering if anybody had twitching caused by anxiety or maybe by meds first it started with leg muscle now just my nose won't stop feel like samantha from bewitched damn it any insight would be cool thanx

skeeweeaka
02-01-2006, 10:42 PM
I have the same problem when I am very stressed... I don't know what eventually makes it go away but relaxtion... It is an awful experience...

__freespirit
02-02-2006, 02:24 AM
Uhm random things will twitch like my eye or my fingers.
It should be fine.

brickyard_red
02-02-2006, 06:04 AM
it seems with me when I have the twitching that it comes on and then goes away. But while it's there it annoys the hell out of ya. I don't know how to really make it go away.

another thing I have a problem with is restless leg syndrome. Do you ever have a problem with that? Now THAT is annoying! I've thought about going to the dr. for it, but I already take so much meds. that I really don't want to go on something else right now.

Sorry I couldn't be more help with the twitching.

Cath :)

leftie15
02-02-2006, 04:41 PM
thanks everyone whats this leg syndrome just curious i know it'll probably make me think i have it but curious let me know

Angel
02-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah, i twitch alot ,too. And im fine...hahahaha. no somethings wrong with me. But its not life-threatening.

leftie15
02-04-2006, 02:45 PM
twitchin defently sucks but i found since i stopped the meds its been far and inbetween so i think i found the cause hopefully defentily when i'm stressed tho u notice it well thanx and keep on twitchin lol j/k good luck all :tongue: