PDA

View Full Version : unreality?

caseman
02-01-2006, 04:43 PM
lately i have been experiencing severe unreality or dream like sensations even when im not having other anxiety symptoms and its really freaking me out i have it all the time and i was just wondering if anyone else experiences this really bad any input would be great thanks - Caseman

kevin
02-01-2006, 05:36 PM
all the time caseman, you're definately not the only one who feels this way. i feel like this all the time.

leftie15
02-01-2006, 06:42 PM
caseman i also dealt with that symptom its very scary but its only a feeling nothing to fear just gotta try not to let it get you down it'll pass hang in there man it won't last foreva

caseman
02-01-2006, 07:22 PM
thanx for the replys leftie and kevin def made me feel reassured, i just quit smokin pot in november and i think that might have made the unreality thing worse not sure just a thought ttyl and take care peace- Caseman

leftie15
02-01-2006, 08:49 PM
hey man i quit smoking pot in september i defentily think it has some affect on it but probably best decsion i've made in a long time its tough but hey what don't kill ya makes ya stronger right

kevin
02-02-2006, 01:13 PM
hey man i quit smoking pot in september i defentily think it has some affect on it but probably best decsion i've made in a long time its tough but hey what don't kill ya makes ya stronger right

yeah i just quit smoking pot about 4 months ago too, i think its because im so used to getting high every day that i have no sense of reality which causes a lot of my anxiety...and yes it is tough to come off something youre so used to doing but i was starting to have extreme panic attacks when i smoked up and it was no fun.

Littlebobo
02-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Hi,

I used to mess about with drugs and things and stopped all that a few years back, but I have always kind of imagined things, I occasionally find myself slipping into this kind of trance and thinking that i am something/someone/somewhere else i can't really explain it, it has got the point before when i actually believed it..paranoia city....Not much advice i can give you sadly just try not to let these moments kind of grate on you i did and it wears you down.

Keep smiling :)

leftie15
02-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey seem like we have alot of people in the forum who used pot to subside anxiety and its great while it work but when it all coming crashin down but i'm really proud to all who finally put down the drugs and drinking and really decided to do this the right way congrats to all :bow: