PDA

View Full Version : Different take on pot

leftie15
01-31-2006, 09:20 PM
i have a different story i actually had anxiety before i started smoking pot so i tried pot and it worked wonders for the last 6 years i am now 21 and i've decided if i'm gonna get my life togetha ihave to quit so i did 6months ago and my anxiety hit the fan i do wish i could go back but i know i'm on the right path but it just seems weird most people with anxiety suffer with pot and i actually benefited from it but i am in no way telling anyone to go try it because i should of tried to conquer my anxiety in the right way first of all so anyone whos eva smokes for anxiety all ican say is it masks the symptoms best to face your anxiety head on good luck to all in your fight

shoe
02-01-2006, 10:01 AM
its sad but many people do self-medicate with street drugs or with alcohol, neither of which is good. There are definitely alternatives, one of them being to face it without the support of chemicals. I'm glad you chose to stay away from that stuff leftie :)

__freespirit
02-01-2006, 10:18 AM
I've never been one to support the use of drugs, regaurdless of your excuse.

Might I suggest that you find a hobby, something that you love.. and put your all into it. It usually keeps my anxiety at bay.

leftie15
02-01-2006, 02:28 PM
freespirit i acually have picked up a couple hobbies i now play guitar and build car models now they defentily do help the anxiety but thanks for sharing your opinions all always welcome your bud leftie