PDA

View Full Version : Weening off

leftie15
01-31-2006, 02:51 PM
hey all this my second day comin off klonopins really anxious to see if i can get through without for awhile see how well the CBT is workin feel good so far beside that little itch ya get from the withdraw but i think i'll make it i'll keep ya posted on the progess :D

also would anybody know of some real good exercising tips that would be best suited for anxiety cardio or anything like tryin to shed the winter pounds thats your bud leftie

shoe
02-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Good to hear you don't have much withdrawal effects. You've been on it for 5 days right? That shouldn't be too bad. Long term like over a month or so you would probably want to wean off a little bit slower though.

As far as exercise goes, try mixing up cardio with some weight training. Also make sure you are getting the appropriate calories for your weight every day. Might wanna ask your doctor what type of program you could start on though.

leftie15
02-01-2006, 02:29 PM
thank shoe you seem to always have some of the best info on this forum u make it really easy to say whatcha need to say and get a good response have a good day