PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Sharp reported me

Grace Saunders
09-24-2023, 10:03 AM
Well, Joanna Sharp reported me after seeing a rant video, and then the police came to my home and broke in with a warrant. This was over a year ago; I believe it was around May of 2020. When I was arrested and taken to the station, they didn't bother explaining what this was about, so my lawyer had to tell me at the court the following day. And I then had to go to court again and again after the pandemic caused problems, and have the nonsense and personal grief prolonged, as they deferred sentencing for to obtain reports from various people. I also had the police pestering me and putting cards through my door. Nearly 3 years ago, I got two jail sentences over petty crimes related to these traitors or other unpleasant people, that resulted in over £1750 in rent arrears, which I had to pay for out of my own welfare. The police also gate arrested me on the day of my release from the slammer. Luckily for me, I got interviewed without being charged, and the cops drove me home from West Lothian. This was in December of 2018. Not only that, when I call up the Edinburgh Sheriff Court these days to ask for paperwork or advice on how to sue these former support workers or other people, they completely fob me off. They are totally useless. But civil lawyers charge way too much for their services. What am I supposed to do now? Do not trust Joanna Sharp or Sara de las Heras. They are a pair of little snakes.