PDA

View Full Version : I can never discuss with my mum about things that have

help_me
02-14-2009, 11:48 AM
happend to me she either dosen't remember and walks off so that I can't talk to her and gets really nasty and phychotic

I hate how she wants me to get over things it's scared me and Im so jelous of everybody else :(

danstelter
02-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Unfortunately this is the way family members often are. I don't like giving this advice, but if you want to talk about your problems, you will have to talk to someone else (counseling is very helpful - HELPED ME A TON). I had parents like this who ignored all of my problems and it made my life very miserable.

Talk here to people who understand and can relate and talk to counselors who are willing to help :D

help_me
02-20-2009, 03:26 PM
my parents don't alowe me to phone any helplines :cry:

northstar
02-20-2009, 03:53 PM
you're 22, pull out the yellow pages, find some numbers and address & go visit someone who can help you, your parents can't control what you do at this stage in your life, do it yourself. seriously you've got to start doing something about it otherwise nothing is going to change. i don't normally write replies like this, but i've just seen you complain so much on this forum & completely ignore all the advice the kind folks here are giving you, it's time you started helping yourself instead of wallowing in self pity. i say this only for your own sake, you've got to pull yourself out of the victim mode and start being proactive, it's up to you to do it, no one can do it for you :)

help_me
02-21-2009, 10:20 AM
I also feel so sorry for the little girl next door because she dosen't sit on a booster seat in the car :cry: