PDA

View Full Version : Call Me Rose

rampagerose
02-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Hello, my name is Rose.

I am twenty-one years old. I live at home with my mother. I have been messed up since I was two years old. When I was ten, I was diagnosed with OCD and put in therapy for a year and a half. I continued therapy through school counselors for most of the rest of my school years. I got over the OCD a long time ago. I have remaining OCD traits but am otherwise normal in that sense. I was diagnosed with Severe Depression and Social Anxiety (as a side-effect of the depression) when I was 17. I have been taking a large dose of Citalopram ever since.

We all have our stories that lead us to our pitfalls, but recently I've been going insane. I don't leave my house except to see my boyfriend. I don't have a job. I can't pay any of my bills. And I'm so friggen afraid to try again to work that I'm paralysed. I don't do anything at all with my life. I feel pretty hopeless.

It's super hard for me even to write online. It's very difficult not to feel like you're in the wrong place or like you're going to be judged, but I guess I joined up because it would be nice to have SOMEONE to talk to about it.

So yeah, PEACE,
Rose.