PDA

View Full Version : Help???

xgemma06x
02-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Hi

Tonight i was eating dinner and i picked up some food off the table that i had dropped and i ate it..

It tasted of deodrant that i had sprayed there earlier.. I rinsed my mouth out with water, and finished my dinner

But now i am worried i will die in my sleep from deodrant poisoning or something cos i got it in my mouth??

Help!!! Im so worried

Topcat
02-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi

Tonight i was eating dinner and i picked up some food off the table that i had dropped and i ate it..

It tasted of deodrant that i had sprayed there earlier.. I rinsed my mouth out with water, and finished my dinner

But now i am worried i will die in my sleep from deodrant poisoning or something cos i got it in my mouth??

Help!!! Im so worried

Why would you spray deodorant on your table :ponder:

Nonetheless the amount of deodorant residue that you could have swallowed would be minimal, I have spent hours worrying about similar things and my b/f will always eat a bit of whether it is I think has poisoned me (like dropping a piece of food on a freshly disinfected work surface etc) just to prove that I will be ok and he always lives to tell the tale . So do I for that matter !!

You will be fine and will wake up tomorrow morning, that is if course if you get any sleep from worrying ;)

(HAWK)
02-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi

Help!!! Im so worriedSeriously! :? You are NOT going to die :tongue: