PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling too good...CONCERNED

sinsin305
01-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Today I am not feeling so well. I'm very shaky and antsy and my chest is hurting really bad. I want to go the hospital but I've gone so many times that my bill exceeds an amount higher than the sky scrapers. I'm so scared. Is this normal? I've had anxiety attacks for the longest like how can I be sure that this is not one or is or whatever...? Does anyone know or is my best bet to just go to the hospital? :cry:

cuban1619
01-30-2009, 11:54 AM
sinsin I'm pretty sure it's all anxiety related if you have been to the hospital several times, I've been in your situation plenty of times. The best solution is therapy.

sinsin305
01-31-2009, 09:33 AM
O.K. thank you. What type of therapy are you suggesting and did it work for you or is it working?

cuban1619
02-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Find a Psychologist or a licensed Therapist who has a strong background in anxiety disorders do not go to Psychiatrist the first thing they will do is prescribe medication which will screw you up even more with the side effects and you will have to depend on it. Therapy works great you will feel alot better. If you have insurance you may want to find a therapist that accepts your insurance carrier as sessions can range any where from $70-200, I have no insurance so in my case I found a therapist for $70 a week.