PDA

View Full Version : IT'S WHATEVER

sinsin305
01-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Not much has changed today. I feel like crap and I feel like it's all everyone's fault except for mine. Everyone bothers me, everything bothers me. I feel like crying for no reason when really I have nothing to be depressed about except for all these damn disorders. people judge me like if they knew what I was going through but really what they don't say is that they think that I'm a lunatic because one minute I'm o.k and the next I'm a wreck...whatever I don't even know what to say anymore

DDiaz
03-31-2009, 01:29 PM
Hello.

You are not a lunatic. Even though you may feel unpredictable, its actually quite common to feel the way you just described. Its a terrible feeling to feel depressed when you can't find a "reason" to feel depressed.

The truth is, there is a reason. You are depressed and you are acting like everyone else that is suffering from this illness.

Just try this for a minute, imagine that someday you might feel better. Maybe not perfect, but just better than now. If you keep that hope out on the horizon, it does help.

My trick for surviving depression is to know that there is an answer, no matter how desperate and crazy I feel in the moment.