PDA

View Full Version : Get Rid of Your Anxiety

halankar
01-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Hi everyone,

2008 was one of the toughest year of my life. My anxiety started at the end of 2007. I had many symptoms. I visited doctors and emergency rooms on numerous occasion. At one point it got so bad that I had hard time going from my couch to the bathroom. It was worse time. I did not know what to do. After reading a book though I discover that we can control our anxiety. When we have anxiety disorder we always think about the future or the past. We never think in PRESENT. When our mind project bad things in future or remebers bad things from the past, we get anxiety symptoms. After reading a book of Eckhart Tolle - "Power of Now." I decided to only think in PRESENT. I wasn't concerned about the past and I wasn't worried about what is going to happen in future. I just concentrated to what I was doing at PRESENT time. Be in PRESENT. Only we can get rid of anxiety. Not doctors, not any pills. Please try this if you can. Read this book, it will help you a lot. and try this for only two days. Just try to think in PRESENT. Just concentrate on PRESENT. Do not think about anything else. I really do not want anyone to go through these terrible disorder. I wish I can somehow find magic solution to this problem. But please please try this....JUST THINK IN PRESENT. Do not let your mind wonder to FUTURE or PAST. It helped me a lot. I am starting to feel much better. PLEASE TRY.

splendidostring
01-28-2009, 01:03 PM
That's exactly what I try to do ;) living 24 hours at a time !

Good post.