PDA

View Full Version : We got a newbie

leftie15
01-25-2006, 07:51 PM
hey everyone i'm 20 for NH anxiety suffer to the extreme along with those nasty lil panics i used to to be fun and out going but haven't been the same since bout a year a ago went to vermont on vaca had my first panic attack in almost 5 years was diagnosed with social anxiety at younger age but found out it was actually GAD suffered with the lost of my Grandmother got through that the wrong way got in to drugs finally kicked my habits 6 months ago i've been sober doing good in that department now ready lick my anxiety just kinda stuck not sure where to go just got on effexor and clonidine really got some nasty side effects twitching the biggest umm i alos suffer from middle DP thats a trip all in its own thats pretty much me in a nut shell right now literally anybody got any advice comments anything let me know

brickyard_red
01-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Welcome leftie15, glad to see you here. I don't know anything about those meds, but I know others here will. I've heard them talking about it before. I'm very proud of you for kicking the drug habit. That is a tough one and shows that you have alot of will power! Way to go!! I'm sure that you will be able to find some things that will help you out here on the forum and make tons of friends. Everyone here is real nice and you never have to worry about what you say or how you're feeling.

Hope to see you around more often.

Cath :)

leftie15
01-26-2006, 04:20 PM
Thanx Brickyard i really did have a hard time with the drug thing but i'm stronger now and i'll neva fall into that whole again i just trry and keep my head high everyday and take it step by step i actually just went to the doctors today put me on klonpins :unsure: but i'll give them a try but anyways thanx for replying hope to talk to you and other

LIFE IS TOUGH BUT I'M TOUGHER!!!!