PDA

View Full Version : Nightime

mollydog
01-08-2009, 10:31 PM
My original thought was to talk about the fact that I only get attacks at night when I'm home. At work I can be in any situation, meet anybody and do just about whatever it takes without fear. They call me the sleeping tiger because I am very good at getting my point across when I have to. I also hoped my quick story I told would be of help to other people that number one and most important, yer not crazy. I realized after asking myself the question of "Why" Why me, why do I get this thing they call anxiety. And I realized I just happen to give a crap! Yes, I care! About bills, family, friends and every other thing I cant control.... I am better these days part of my lifestyle change and some light meds but for a newbie it can be like its the end of the world! I also learned its great to talk about to people who think your nuts, it helped me anyway. Dont be afraid to talk about it. On the other hand I'm 6 ' 220 lbs and pretty big arms from years of wiring but still dont be afraid!, trust me it helps when people understand, one reason is because if you tell people and they know "your not going because you dont feel good" then you dont have added stress by people (friends,family) not understanding why you act like you do, they just accept it and thats that... Fingers are sore again.