PDA

View Full Version : have some concerns

robinhood93
01-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Hello I'm new to the forum. I have some concerns about whether or not I have anxiety or not. I've read alot about it and I have most of the symptoms. The thing is I have them every single day on and off all day long. Can someone please let me know if this is normal for anxiety, cause i'm really concerned about my health.

FunPie
01-07-2009, 11:38 PM
It is normal if you suffer from anxiety. The fact that you are on and off more implies that your anxiety is rather mild or moderate, especially if related to rational worries (job, money, half of americans have anxiety over this) If your worried about everything, or most of everything, and you feel that if you aren't worried then you aren't normal, then you should probably get checked for GAD.

robinhood93
01-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the advice. I also need to know if pain in the jaw and tingling teeth are symptoms of anxiety

Giz
01-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the advice. I also need to know if pain in the jaw and tingling teeth are symptoms of anxiety

I dont know about that, but they could be signs you need to see your dentist? :P
Which I know would in most people cause anxiety all of its own..

If you are anxious, then you are anxious, dont worry about branding yourself.. As this could lead you off the path of healing and onto the path of labeling.

As a matter of interest-hows your diet?

FunPie
01-08-2009, 07:49 PM

Not sure, but if it anxiety most likely it is a pinched nerve if it is persistant. A health forum would be a better canidate for that kind of question.