PDA

View Full Version : Just for one day!

milly
01-24-2006, 03:55 AM
Sometimes I wish that people who dont understand my anxiety i.e family. Could experinece one day of anxiety like I do, then they would understand. :evil:
All of my family just think that I am weak and that i just let my anxiety take over, they say that if they had it they would just ignore it. If only they new how upset that make me feel :cry:
Milly

shoe
01-24-2006, 07:48 AM
I agree Milly, I'd like to see them deal with this hell we go through everyday and still be of the same opinion. Its a shame they can be so ignorant and unsympathetic.

soshy
01-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Hey Milly, we think alike – One of my fantasies is to see a certain selection of my relatives experience anxiety with panic attacks just for a short time, about a week! I’d love to then say back to them, as they have said to me - their famous lines, [i]“Just relax and calm downâ€

scatmantom
01-24-2006, 11:48 AM
i dont wish it on any1 cos its not alot of fun. I see y u want people to understand. Im glad we arnt all like this or the world wouldnt be a very exciting place.

milly
01-24-2006, 11:56 AM
I would only wish it on them for a short time, I always say I wouldnt wish this on a mass murderer, it is just too horrible.
soshy-you seem to have very similar family to mine, I just think imagine how proud they would be if they new what we really went through every day :D
Bye
Milly