PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety & High Blood Pressure

dave64
01-04-2009, 09:21 AM
For those that take medication for high blood pressure, like me, and apparantly have anxiety issues, like me, do any of you take DIOVAN for high blood pressure?

If so, could you tell me if you have any side effects with that medication?

Thanks

FunPie
01-06-2009, 09:52 PM
You are better up looking up common side-effects as opposed to the effects of one or two people on this forum. Since everyone's body is different, who is to say that someone's personal side effect will apply to you? However, if 50% of people taking it have a side effect, then you know your chances of developing it.

Anyways, here are the most common:

Diovan
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Diovan:

Back pain; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; joint pain; nausea; runny nose; sinus inflammation; sore throat; stomach pain; swelling; tiredness; upper respiratory tract infection; viral infection.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Diovan:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); decreased urination; fainting; irregular heartbeat; muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness.