PDA

View Full Version : Worry and Making my self feel sick

xgemma06x
01-03-2009, 07:00 AM
I have been ill for 2 weeks, not been able to get out of bed for the last week, and i am finally feeling better, but now i am scared to get out of bed and get back to normal, its making me really anxious thinking about having to get out of bed and do daily stuff again.

Why is this happening, im worried.

Oh and i keep getting weird pains in my lower back??

FunPie
01-06-2009, 10:05 PM
This can be common after going through a big illness. You must have gotten out of be long enough to type this, unless you are on a laptop. I would suggest just leaving your room and seeing how you feel. If you are still feeling this way after some days, then come back.

The pains in the lower back can be due to the fact that you have been bedridden for a couple of weeks.

Robbed
01-07-2009, 03:53 AM
The pains in the lower back can be due to the fact that you have been bedridden for a couple of weeks.

I would say that this is more than likely the cause. And for this reason, I generally make an effort to sit up for at least a few hours a day when I am feeling sick. So even if you don't feel good enough to walk around a bit, try to sit for a decent chunk of the day rather than lie down.