PDA

View Full Version : Regular Symptoms

dave64
12-31-2008, 02:31 PM
Do many of you find that your symptoms seem to occur at regular times of the day?

I know that for me it is usually between 3PM & 5PM when the anxiety gremlins show up. At times it will only last for a little while then sometimes it lasts until I go to bed.

gettingoverit
01-01-2009, 04:48 PM
yeah, i get this too...around 5pm I start getting migraines and the aura's which is really stressful and scary. Try not having a clock or watch around you for a day and see what happens.

broadwaymaven
01-02-2009, 04:12 PM
I have triggers that usually cause them. Most of the time it is caused by being too hungry and having low blood sugar. I find that usually happens if I am stuck at work past 5:30pm. I plan my meals and if I do not expect it, I get stuck off of my schedule working on a stressful project.

Also, I find that I get it any time I'm too tired. If I try and stay awake past 10:30pm when my body is ready for sleep, I get very anxious. I try not to fight it and listen to my body very carefully.

northstar
01-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Do many of you find that your symptoms seem to occur at regular times of the day?

I know that for me it is usually between 3PM & 5PM when the anxiety gremlins show up. At times it will only last for a little while then sometimes it lasts until I go to bed.

sounds to me like the times of day when you begin needing to eat again, as broadwaymaven says it's likely to simply be low blood sugar :) perhaps trying having a decent snack around this time - i keep a drawer full of fruit, nuts and popcorn at work and snack on them throughout the day to make sure my blood sugars don't slip too low, this keeps me feeling pretty happy. perhaps you'd like to give it a try and see if it helps?