PDA

View Full Version : fraid of My girlfriend moving here

The_Guitarist
12-18-2008, 02:38 AM
Hi I have been with this girl for a long time an I Love her with all my heart But I think my anxiety is interfering its making me afraid of her coming an I keep thinking about the future an I don't know why But it scares me I am having an attack right now an its driving me F*ing Insane....I don't know what to do part of me says wait another part of me says do it..I feel if I wait I will never do it. I HATE being so afraid it makes me so angry....I feel lost I dont know what to do...I think its my past relationship that made it so hard for me....it was bad...very bad...no physical violence but a lot of emotional Violence.....i question everything an its starting to make me numb.....I want to feel alive again an I want to be able to give her all the love in the world but don't know if I can....Im so confused.....an lost..I feel like I cant find my way back to reality....That im stuck in this alternate dimension...maybe its to much stress....an being anxious an questioning to many things I need to just start doing an stop procrastinating....I think my problem is its finally time for me to stand up an be a man...an do this an stop just talking about it an actually be it.....what do you think?

Vicki
12-18-2008, 03:12 AM
I think taking the next step in a relationship is stressful for anybody! Everyone has 'what if' fears but when you love somebody you take the risk involved with it all going horribly wrong. Have you talked to your GF about how you feel? You never know, she might be able to put your mind at rest :)

The_Guitarist
12-22-2008, 09:20 PM
I have but im always doubting things i dunno its hard for me to have faith In anyone because of past relationships...Im always looking to be let down or for something to go wrong.....I'm trying something new soon a program thats supposed to help me....we'll see