PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

xgemma06x
12-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi

I havent been sleeping AT ALL at night.

i go to sleep at 7am and then sleep all day and now i am scared of going to sleep early and im scared of being awake during the day.

i planned on getting up early tomorrow so i would be tired tomorrow night but the more i think about it the more scared and anxious i am getting. why is this happening??

Obelysk
12-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Anxiety messes with your mind badly. I went through the same thing myself where I would go entire days without sleeping. I am not sure if northstar is still here but she helped me a lot with her advise. Well for starts try to now dwell on the thought of not sleeping (yeah easier said than done I know), you need to try and do things to relax you before you go to sleep. Avoid things that can stimulate your mind like playing video games or listening to loud music. I used to take baths and relax before i would go to sleep and possibly read something relaxing. Try to keep your bedroom nice and clean, so that it feels relaxing. The thing that actually helped me was that I used to drink a nice cup of warm milk right before I would go to sleep, I would be sleeping in 5 minutes or less. Avoid sodas, alcohol and sugary sweets before going to sleep as well. I hope that helps. :)