The Scottish Pedro
04-26-2022, 01:24 PM
Not available

PeterAndersonIsARacist
04-26-2022, 01:55 PM
Last post.

Don't make assumptions.

It ain't correct information.

Well that was a pile of horseshit as usual, wasn't it?.
Still he does occasionally hit on the truth:

Now, if you happen to be a guy who has a history of getting inappropriate feelings for people, stalking girls, using prostitutes, and being stubborn, I can see why that gets an alarm bell ringing. But I just think the whole scenario was handled very poorly from the jump. They turned against me and made me feel two-foot tall. I've not been doing a good job of getting over it, to be honest. The current mess is still linked to my old mess. Everything is interconnected in somehow, so I think I'll just have to draw my lines here. I'm feeling a bit crap these days, and like I don't matter to people anymore.

PeterAndersonIsARacist
04-26-2022, 02:48 PM
I lied, ya mother fudger!
Peter doesn't really know how to do anything else.

PeterAndersonIsARacist
04-26-2022, 03:09 PM
Seriously - next time he gets arrested, maybe there's a small glimmer of hope that when he pretends to strangle himself in his cell, he might accidentally follow through this time.
What an absolute fucking wretched piece of turd he is. Tania and Ken seem to be racing to the grave to see who can get away form him first - you can't blame them can you? I'd certainly rather have stomach cancer or kidney failure than have to face the thought of being responsible for that putrid cockwomble.
They should just show pictures of Peter to teenagers in sex-ed classes to make sure they never indulge in unprotected sex (or possibly sex at all); If I thought anything I did night result in such an abhorrent consequence, I'd probably commit seppuku there and then.

GrimReaper
04-27-2022, 08:01 AM
We will miss James Berich posting on JoyFreak as Rub - said no-one!
Defeat one account, another turns up.
https://media4.giphy.com/media/clWSP2am1UbPU1z1sN/giphy.gif