PDA

View Full Version : How to get xanax or kolonopin

Fuzzysack
12-09-2008, 02:59 PM
I just went to my doc for the first tiem and told him some stuff and he gave me lexapro, he said the next thing would be celexa. How would i go about getting xanax or kolonopin? tell him its not working, or not enough?
or change my story?

Matt_H
12-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Are you doctor shopping or do you have a legitimate reason for wanting specifically benzos?

Fuzzysack
12-13-2008, 08:23 AM
well i have reasons for wanting benzos :) what problems do i have to tell the doc i have?

raychie
12-15-2008, 03:33 AM
It seems to me that IF you needed these drugs then your doctor would give them to you.

Also IF you really suffer from this horrible illness then you wouldn't need to know what to say to the doctor you would just have to explain the hell you would be going through.

Asking someone on a forum what to tell a doctor is not very credible when you're requesting a specific drug.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong so forgive me but it really makes me angry when people out there make is so much harder for people who really need the drug because idiots make up stories to get them.

How dare these low life people do such a thing... This is a constant hell we live with and the drugs are sometimes our only life line. The more people out there try and scam the doctors the less likely they are willing to prescribe these to real ANXIETY suffers.

I seriously hope this is not the case here.

Fuzzysack
12-25-2008, 11:23 AM
it certainly is the case, and im sorry im addicted to xanax and cant afford to pay street price miss goody too shoes.

Matt_H
01-02-2009, 11:26 PM
it certainly is the case, and im sorry im addicted to xanax and cant afford to pay street price miss goody too shoes.

Listen asshole. You addicted to xanax? Keep buying it off the street, or go get some help. Don't risk a doctor's medical license. Don't make it harder for us who need it to get it.

Sounds to me like you can't afford your habit, time to kick it. Or find a dumb doctor. Anyway you have a drug problem, and now want to doctor shop? Don't come here and ask us people who are suffering from anxiety what our symptoms are to get a benzo. I'd sympathize with you if you needed the drug. I don't sympathize with you because you never gave a solid reason why you wanted them (other than to get high of course).

Go get help. If you don't wanna do it then screw off and stop wasting our time; on an obvious attempt to cheat a doctor into prescribing a controlled substance.

fernandogress
07-22-2009, 05:06 AM
Both of them are benzodiazepemes but they are not quit the same. Klonopin is a very weak version of xanax, and klonopin doesnt have as much of a tired affect like xanax.xanax is usually prescribed in doses between 1 and 4 mg. Klonopin is normally .5mg or 1mg. I personally have the .5mg's and they help me a lot from getting stressed out.
The main reason is the slower onset which causes less euphoria or a high. As I said klonopin is more like an extended release med whereas xanax has a quick onset. Xanax CR has been found to have less severe side effects as Xanax and they don't make a klonopin CR. Klonopin can be abused but isn't abused nearly as much as xanax. Both can cause memory impairment but I would say xanax is more severe. You really would want to talk to your doctor about this, but klonopin has less severe side effects as far

Knawx
07-22-2009, 11:09 AM

Well at least you can admit you're addicted to it. My advice would be to stop cold turkey as fast as you can, because addictions are exponential. The longer you wait the harder it will be to stop.

Luckily Xanax physically isn't that hard to give up compared to other drugs like alcohol or even caffeine. But mentally it can be tough.

If you can't kick the addiction yourself, then I would tell your Dr. that you are addicted to it and he will help you come up with a plan to beat the addiction.