PDA

View Full Version : Bogans, Down Under!

The Scottish Pedro
11-13-2021, 05:15 PM
Not available

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 12:48 AM
You really are incapable of simple rational thought or following simple instructions, aren't you.
At this point I have to suspect that you really really really want to go back to jail.
Are you in such a rush though - you wanting to make sure you're there early enough to be able to reserve a good spot for Christmas dinner?
I fully agree that that is where you belong though.

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 12:49 AM
Regarding your phone making a gurgling noise - that's nothing to do with the signal. Your poor phone has had to listen to your rants and be near your face and with the level of technology in theses things it's probably just about self aware enough to want to try to kill itself every time you go on one of your insane rants.
Get a fucking grip Peter.

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 12:50 AM
Also top tip - don't record yourself breaching your conditions and then share it online eh mate? Hang on, maybe HE was gimpy. OMG that's totally it isn't it. The way that everywhere you go people tell you to stop being a fucknugget, is it A) because you're a fucknegget everywhere you go or B) a carfully and skillfullly coordinated crusade by some dude in Australia you've never met.
Hmmmm... tough one.

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 12:51 AM
Also - sharing letters from social workers saying your an unmanageable offensive nutjob, also not a great look.
Same rules as before Peter.
You take down your posts, and I'll wipe mine. - and to clarify I'm extending the scope of what's unacceptable to harassing Ponder too (although I'm temped to let him lie in the bed he made for himself, he clearly has cognitive issues himself)
Don't make the ghost of Eddie cry!
The profile stays up this time though.
You better hurry though.
Only three and a half weeks!

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 12:53 AM
At this point with you and getting arrested it's like the old bear joke.
"You don't come here for the hunting do you?"

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 01:02 AM
You're eating the dog's breakfast?
Is that because you forgot you don't have a dog?
Seriously trying to communicate with you is like trying to reason with a wasp.
Time to get out the old jam jar I think.

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 01:20 AM
Wait, is that the ghost of Eddie?
(no wonder his heart gave out)
http://anxietyforum.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1998&d=1636908044

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 01:22 AM
This explains so much.
A different kind of plumber.

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 01:34 AM
Anyways, I suggest you get out and get some fresh air Peter.
Head up the park and have a wee walk with your big blue earphones, while you still can.
Maybe swing by Asda and buy a lightbulb, eh?
Seriously though you fucking fruitloop.
When everyone is telling you the same thing, does it never occur to you that you're the problem?
"...proceeded to make several unfounded comments including the Court have no power to issue a warrant for his arrest as he plans to sue the victims, Court and his own solicitor"
"The level of delusion displayed by Mr Anderson was quite striking..."
Just a normal day in Peteyland then.

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 10:19 AM
Come to think of it the court now have a difficult decision?

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 10:21 AM
Are you just stubbornly criminal, and go to jail, go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200...

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 10:22 AM
Or are you criminally insane - that might work out better for you. Carstairs looks quite nice. all those gentle rolling hills

PeterAndersonIsARacist
11-14-2021, 10:23 AM
Plus you'd feel right at home with all those serial killer types. So long as they don't try to set fire to you this time anyway.