PDA

View Full Version : Due in court, in the morning...

The Scottish Pedro
09-23-2021, 08:41 AM
Not available

Ponder
09-23-2021, 01:25 PM
Wishing you all the best.

Dahila
09-26-2021, 01:48 PM
Good luck, however our (whole world) courts are extremely corrupted, They are corporation , not working in favor of humanity that's for sure

Ponder
09-29-2021, 08:26 PM
I'm sorry it's all still dragging on for you.

As for the fanboys, I recommend moving on. Just play what you enjoy and if you want to reach out, just do it without expectation and not giving a &#@!. Sounds like you is a good space with that. :) Sometimes it really is a good place to be at if your not hurting yourself or others. I find it opens doors to move on.

Ponder
09-30-2021, 04:08 PM
I just meant the negative aspects of fan boyism that it is well known for. I'm an easy target in such forums and don't have the patience nor tolerance to seek out answers in such places. With that being said, I think it's great your following the things you enjoy. It can be frustrating to see a good thing go to waste when changes occur that we don't like. I often play older games because of such things. I really enjoyed the arcade style shooters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield 2, however every single release after that made me eventually give up playing first person shooters.

Lately I have tried my hand at a couple of FPS but more so the single player kind with what appears to feel like interactive movies. Whilst many of those scripts can suck and full of the same things I find boring and over the top in Netflix and the like, I admit I find in game worlds enjoyable to explore. One world I have been exploring like so is in Mafia III definitive edition. The time is set around a year before I was born. The background music is like that which is often played in movies that portray the Vietnam war. The dialogue can be humors at times as well in more of an adult way vs a child like game which I find most to be.

We all got different tastes though which is why I try not to hate on any particular genre or specific game. It's either for me or not. Again I feel for anyone that has played a specific series only to find it butchered by those taking a gamble to hook in new audiences or influence a number of different ones. Sometimes you get lucky and that line of game, movie or book does a back flip where old fans come back. You never know. That said I don't miss either the Call of Duty or Battlefield series as once I grew out of them I have found more interesting things. To be sure I am back to shooting - but care less for the multiplayer aspect any more ... unless its more co-op in an explorable world. The pinnacle for one online friend on myself is to play a game that shows up the world's deceit and control but not one based on zombies, soldiers, superheroes and wannabe rock stars being rewarded for killing each other, but more a script based on a utopian society that instills a healthy dose of dissent regarding the way things are currently being run. Sadly just like movie producers who are dictated by the economy, so it is with the games we play.

I actually tried to buy into a zombie game called Dying Light on one of those cheap CD key websites. I ended up buy a dlc instead. Doh! Given I was spending the tail end of change that I had left I am leaving it until next week when I will pick up the base game. The reason I am buying into that one regardless of my boredom with said genre is because I really love the look and feel of that world. That feel not meaning the darkness that relates to a dystopian world but more the silence that comes be found in such a world. Hard to explain. Then when I do cross the path of a zombie hoard I can enjoy the experience of shitting my pants all over again. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sorry I have said too much again. hehe.

I watch the video and thanks for sharing about your gaming preferences and experiences. I meant not to offend re the fanboy comment.

Take care Pedro ... hope your still able to stick around this forum when you can.

salvator here
10-01-2021, 01:13 PM
Hopefully things will turn out alright for you with this, as well as other things you're going through, as well. Hang in there.