PDA

View Full Version : Fine, And Them Boom!

RustyIce
12-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Ok ive been fine for a few days now, felt better then i ever have with anxiety, today i was playing the xbox then all of a sudden i flicked my head back in irritation at the game, i got about 3 seconds of major dizziness, then i just didnt feel right. Ive had panic attacks before, but it wasnt as bad as them, but it still doesnt feel right, my dizziness is still there a little right now, and i feel anxious and nervous now with still physical symptoms. Its been about 3 hours now since it happened, so is it possible for the symptoms of a panic attack or anxiety to continue over this period of time?

xgemma06x
12-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi Rusty Ice,

I have done that myself, i have flicked my head back or to the side and gone dizzy, then felt really anxious and nervous about it happening again.

You should just forget what happened and carry on and not think about it. The more you think about it and worry about it happening again, The more likely it is that it will happen again.

Gemma.xx

02Batmobile
12-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Everyone gets dizzy from time to time. The fact that you have experienced Panic Attacks before in your past has made you very aware of any physical changes. I've had that problem before also. I was sick with a cold and lost my appetite, I thought, "Oh my God, I lost my appetite. I am experiencing anxiety again." A person who experiences pain the chest might think, "Oh I have some indegistion." A person with a history of Panic might think, "I am having a heart attack or a panic attack." Don't worry and keep having fun!

RustyIce
12-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Thans guys, i think maybe thats what it was more than anything, just a major panic, it felt like a headrush but at the wrong time, as i didnt stand up quick or anything, i got a major headache after i had the mild panic attack, struggled to get to sleep it was that bad. I think its true that you assess every single little thing you do or feel.

This forum is a godsend really, for people that ever need support or comfort knowing that other people are going through the same things, thanks guys.