PDA

View Full Version : Can valentines day reduce our level of Anxiety?

NickNgaruiya
01-25-2020, 04:23 AM
Hi, I am Nick from Kenya and I am very excited about the upcoming valentines day special in 2020. I want to know that can bring happiness at valentines day reduce our level of anxiety? Visit SMKollectionz in Kenya for Valentine's day offers

NickNgaruiya
01-25-2020, 04:33 AM
what's your opinion reply to me as soon as possible

Dahila
01-25-2020, 04:49 PM
Hheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kenya welcome to the forum, however I think it is your first and last post, I may be wrong

gypsylee
01-26-2020, 01:16 PM
God LOL heeeeeeee :)

Dahila
01-26-2020, 05:14 PM
Gypsy how are you feeling? btw Valentine day causes a lot of stress for me. The guy is spammer, I had never seen post like that, so let it be

gypsylee
01-26-2020, 07:06 PM
Gypsy how are you feeling? btw Valentine day causes a lot of stress for me. The guy is spammer, I had never seen post like that, so let it be

About Valentine’s Day or in general?

In general I’m run down physically. Mentally ok, but the noise is still driving me nuts. One more week til kids go back to school! It’s been TWO MONTHS of hell.

Valentine’s I couldn’t care less about. There’s this guy I spent a few days/nights with over New Year then I told him to leave me alone because he was a psycho. I mean he had paranoid delusions. Well he lives near my mum and because I blocked his number he wrote a letter for her to give me. Then he gave her this ring to give me (just a crap one lol). Mum said all he talks about is me. I haven’t communicated with him since the night I dropped him off and said “get the f*** out of my car” (he was paranoid AND controlling and I’ve had my fair share of abusive men). So this idea he has of being in a relationship with me is just another delusion. He doesn’t even enter my head.

Dahila
01-26-2020, 07:19 PM
o jeez you right this guy does not sound right, He seems obsessed, with you. Not healthy

MainerMikeBrown
02-15-2020, 06:11 PM
Valentine's Day has never been a big deal for me.

Dahila
02-16-2020, 07:39 AM
same here, day like any other day

salvator here
02-16-2020, 07:45 PM
Yeah I don't feel empty on Valentine's Day like other holidays. Not important to me.