PDA

View Full Version : so sick of this feeling of i cant breath properly

demigod17
06-25-2019, 03:34 PM
Hi all, so this has been a big issue of mine on and of for the last 6 years. But now its driving me mad, i have asthma or so i am told i do but that started the same time as my break down 10 yrs ago and i am on meds for that and i am told my asthma is ok. But what seems like all day everyday it feels like i can never get a full breath, i have been docs so many times, blood pressure, oxygen levels etc are all normal i have also had an ECG about a month ago and that was fine also
I can also do an hours gym session without the feeling getting worse but still i think theres something wrong.
How have you dealt with this issue??
Many Thanks

Dahila
06-25-2019, 06:34 PM
I live with asthma for 65 years, and I have also COPD. Man what you experience is just anxiety and health anxiety. Asthma is very well controlled with meds nowadays, it is not dangerous disease anymore, listen to doc , all tests are coming back good, stop trying to make yourself sick. Most times we do program yourself to get sick. about 20 years ago I was reacting to stress having problems breathing and my puffs did not help. Then I got the idea that I make myself sick to avoid confronting my problems . I was raising two children in new country, got divorced and had not much of language skills.