PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Jessicax
05-13-2019, 12:19 PM
Hi everyone! I just joined. I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember. Today my anxiety seemed extra high so I searched for some help. So here I am. My anxiety comes and goes and today I feel I am in a hopeless state I suppose.

littlestarsmum
05-14-2019, 08:55 PM
Welcome to AF, Jessicax.
I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety. Would you like to share what triggered you to this? Looking forward to hearing from you. Hugs!

Sharona
05-20-2019, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone! I just joined. I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember. Today my anxiety seemed extra high so I searched for some help. So here I am. My anxiety comes and goes and today I feel I am in a hopeless state I suppose.

Hi Jessica, I have also had anxiety for a long time. I have found reading the posts and info on here calm me down when I am most anxious. There is definitely comfort in knowing you are not alone. I hope it helps you too.

MainerMikeBrown
06-16-2019, 05:12 PM
Welcome, Jessicax. I too know what it's like to deal with anxiety issues. I also know what it's like to overcome them. If I can do it, then you can too.

Kirk
07-06-2019, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the forum. I have had health anxiety off and on for some time, so I know how difficult anxiety can be to deal with.

Dahila
07-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Hi Jessica and welcome. What is a long time? It seems not relevant question but I can explain.
I wonder what is a long time for you guys. Except Kirk I know he is suffering for decades BTW Kirk nice to see you even if it means the anxiety is attacking you again

salvator here
07-07-2019, 12:24 AM
Welcome :)

Hope things start to improve for you.

MainerMikeBrown
09-17-2019, 04:06 PM
Jessicax, have your anxieties gotten better since you joined us last May?