PDA

View Full Version : CBD Oil

Emmzee
04-23-2019, 09:32 PM
Has anyone tried CBD oil to treat their anxiety.

Kirk
04-26-2019, 05:27 AM
A friend of mine has tried it with success.

domainer
02-25-2020, 03:08 AM
CBD oil to treat their stress and help in meditation

Dahila
02-25-2020, 06:32 AM
I am on it for 9 months on 10 mg a day and the benefits are mind blowing. I sleep better my insomnia just gave up a bit, Less anxiety, No pains (degenerative disk disease) , my sugar is much better, and I do believe blood pressure is lower. I have awesome results taking it,
Excuse me domainer but CBD oil is not to help meditation. Nothing helps meditation. :)

ClassySmudge
08-29-2020, 02:59 PM
I've tried it a few times, it definately helped me feel more calm and relaxed.
(Both CBD oil and isolate form)

Dahila
08-29-2020, 08:02 PM
it is 1.5 year for me already, Had not used the muscle relaxer even once, I m free of pain , In the morning I take two drops strong hemp CBD, Before sleep I take CBD but with a bit of THC , it really helps me to sleep. I get up rested and full of energy . I tried THC chocolate but do not like it the feel. My time for getting lightly stoned passed about 35 years ago. CBD helps me with anxiety too. I am still working on quitting completely my sleeping pill , now I am on half of pill. My sleepless nights are a thing of the past I still meditate in bed before I go to sleep
i find it a powerful combination. My hubby takes them too and he sleeps like a baby without anything but CBD

Ponder
10-23-2020, 06:38 PM
Deleted - It's frustrating that we can't afford it. No one should suffer needlessly. That is all. Not for me to rain on someone else's good fortune.

All the best to those who have found peace with CBD OIL. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/peace-out-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

IAmCamille
11-03-2020, 09:00 PM
Yes, it's so sad that not everyone can have access to CBD oil. I could only imagine how many would benefit from it.

Dahila
11-08-2020, 12:12 PM
I was sure that Australia have legalize the grass,.............

Ponder
11-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Yes & No → https://weedmaps.com/learn/laws-and-regulations/australia/

What Is the Difference Between Medical vs Recreational Marijuana? (https://docmj.com/2017/06/05/difference-medical-recreational-marijuana/)

YES & NO. Medically endorsed Weed is quite limited in what it can do. Not everyone can take it. It affects the body differently for different folk.

CBD Oil - That's the ticket.

I am glad that your able to access CBD Oil and that it's working well for you.

Dahila
11-09-2020, 05:15 PM
I do not smoke it, I take CBD Oil, and for me this is incredible help ;) We have legalized marijuana and all products made with it :) Expensive but helps with pain, I am pain free

Ponder
11-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Good way to be. :)

salvator here
11-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Its all over the place here but I can't be sure of the quality. It is pricey, though. I really should give it a try, as I would prefer to get off the nasty meds I'm currently on one day. I kicked the gabapentin a while back as it was making me fat. Believe it or not, I'm suffering a bit of WD from it still. I would love something natural for anxiety/sleep. Good to know you are benefiting from it, Dahila, I'll take that into consideration :)

Dahila
11-11-2020, 09:46 AM
gabapenting caused for me a major weight gain, it helps for anxiety but only temporary, I think I am on it, and it is incredible , my anxiety is so much lower, I sleep like a baby, I had never slept so well. No panic attack in the last two years , None!

IAmCamille
11-15-2020, 09:13 PM
That's good to hear. Anxiety is serious, especially now. Many are suffering from it.

Dahila
11-16-2020, 05:49 PM
That's good to hear. Anxiety is serious, especially now. Many are suffering from it.

yeah this is unfortunate. I know you believe in Covid , it add to anxiety, Just think you are young at least I picture you as a young woman. your recovery rate is 99.98% , :)

Memaw52
11-16-2021, 09:31 AM
Have you tried it too?

salvator here
12-15-2021, 04:11 PM
I've only tried the foot soak and only because somebody gave it to me here. It was soothing but too expensive to buy.