PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety related?

towzer
11-25-2018, 08:35 AM
folks for past 2 weeks I have suffered the following right out of the blue
Internal tremors, back shoulder pain,

If im busy its not bad through the day but as soon as I relax they start up
Its worse at bedtime as I will get back /shoulder pain with muscle ticks and last night I had stomach issues all nite long ( noises from stomach then a muscle jerk would happen
Yesterday when I got up a got flushed and for 15 minutes felt like my legs were like jello
I went down to the doctor who took all my blood all normal and they did say I had carpal tunnel on one hand but wondering if all the other issues could be anxiety /panic

towzer
11-30-2018, 04:23 AM
folks for past 2 weeks I have suffered the following right out of the blue
Internal tremors, back shoulder pain,

If im busy its not bad through the day but as soon as I relax they start up
Its worse at bedtime as I will get back /shoulder pain with muscle ticks and last night I had stomach issues all nite long ( noises from stomach then a muscle jerk would happen
Yesterday when I got up a got flushed and for 15 minutes felt like my legs were like jello
I went down to the doctor who took all my blood all normal and they did say I had carpal tunnel on one hand but wondering if all the other issues could be anxiety /panic

I guess no one has ever had these ….oh well

MainerMikeBrown
12-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Towzer, I'm glad you saw your doctor and got a blood test in order to rule out certain physical disorders. I think it would be even better if you also saw a mental health expert, as they may have more knowledge as to what is causing these issues.