PDA

View Full Version : Gagging/sensitive to dry heaving/social anxiety

Nytro1050
07-14-2018, 05:03 PM
I will try make long story short. I got cold April 2016 at work. Next morning I woke up crazy lightheaded/hard to focus/everything blurred etc. This went on for year and half and had/seen ent/ct scan/mri/neutrogist/doctors in this timeframe and they said it was vertigo until ent explained vertigo so it wasn’t that. Other doctors said I was fine but I wasn’t. Felt sick everyday. Anyways I later developed anxiety from the worrying day in day out about what wrong with me. Finally one doctor said my 7th carnical nerve got damaged but it was healing over time. And said some of my symptoms could been from anxiety. As I was down in dumps as I couldn’t work where I used to as I felt dissy and didn’t wanna wotk at heights. And it seemed like when I did try go back once I got really sick. But was it anxiety or the nerve problem? Who knows. Anyways I was doing good for 6 months then signed contract to go back to where I got sick.. it was going to be easy office job so no worries. Anyways from time to time I’d felt nervous I would dry heave and then Feel better. One night at work I was afraid of a confined space and dry heaved like crazy. Then as days went on this turned into a dry heave every 10 minutes and I had go home from work. I was suppose to start new job at place where I got nerve damage ( which still a guess) doctor gave me clonzapam for 1.5mg then Ativan for panic times. Anyways the dwelling/waiting on wotk drove me crazy. The walk to bus stop then walk to work all I wanted to do was dry heave. Once I got in my desk I could talk and was perfect. But on that walk.. I had drink buckleys to get a weird taste in my mouth so I wouldn’t dry heave. Did this for weeks but then I didn’t have do it as I guess exposure cured it over time. Anyways I later dropped the pills ( took them mid feb to mid June) and I dropped them 0.125mg a week to be safe. So I started seeing psychologist and learning stuff and forcing myself to do stuff. Anyways my son just got in soccer which is in evenings. So I dwell on it all day long and have hold in dry heaves until get there. But after 3 days.. now it’s back. The feeling isn’t in stomach, it’s in mouth/lips/throat. I can’t even talk/drink sometimes when feels it. Not just in public places but when I’m home with family. Anybody else have problem with dry heaving/gagging? I just need something to get rid of the urge. Obv when urge there I think about it crazy. Anxiety runs in my family. Any info appreciated. Just wondering if any supplements out there either as it could help and also our minds feel better when we think something working