PDA

View Full Version : High school ended and i'm sad

terminatorswartz
06-02-2018, 10:28 AM
So today i finnished high school and i'm really sad. Whenever i even think about my teachers or my class i start crying because i had the best teachers and the best class and on top of all that my class was taking a group photo, but i had already gone home so i couldn't be in it and that makes me even more sad. I don't know how i'm going to get over this.

Ponder
06-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Yea this one I'll pay as at least your focusing more on the cause as opposed to symptoms. Well done! Yes that is hard core. Given the state of this world it only makes parting all the more harder.

In the spirit of hope at least you finished which may mean your well positioned to seek out your next move. What is it that 'you' wish to do?

Welcome to the forum.

Scart
06-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Trust me you're going to have so many memories in post secondary, you will be able to get through this.

Ponder
06-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Must of fell of the pearch? Be wary of memories that keep us trapped in the past. Arrr the good days. If only ... but if we're talking about fostering desire that keeps us living, then yea; that's healthy stuff.

live for now and let what has passed go. That's how we move forward.

JohnnyD
06-19-2018, 09:49 AM
To calm my mind I try to stay in the present. When I focus too much on the past or future my anxiety levels often spike. Now this is not to say that you should not plan for the future and learn from the past. However, in moments of worry I focus on the present and pick out the positive things (even if they seem few and far between at the time).

Try to focus on your accomplishment. Graduating high school is a big deal and you put a lot of work in to get this far!

Keep your head up and just know you are not in this alone!