I been getting this for a while now on and off
I am getting this fear I am going to die soon
I am also concern about my heath ,scared of getting something
I am only 22

What can i do to get rid of this ?

Also what meds are good for anxiety?

MainerMikeBrown
04-26-2018, 04:14 PM
Detour12, do you do anything risky that could cause you to be at risk for passing away at a young age?

detour12
04-27-2018, 02:27 AM
Detour12, do you do anything risky that could cause you to be at risk for passing away at a young age?

Hi
No i try to do heathy things
But my guess that a few months ago i had two MRIs
The first one that they thought they saw something but they did a another one and everything was fine

nsantanello
04-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Hey, Detour12 did you recently move or change something in your environment?

detour12
05-02-2018, 03:06 PM
Hi
no everything is the same my guess is the MRI scared me but everything is fine

metal4life
05-04-2018, 04:11 AM
Could be hypochondria, if you for example, have any pain, or symptom in your body and you inmediatelly think its a bad disease or your heart has something, rapidly think your dying, if not then youre just anxious concerned about your health because of the MRIs.

detour12
05-04-2018, 04:25 AM
Could be hypochondria, if you for example, have any pain, or symptom in your body and you inmediatelly think its a bad disease or your heart has something, rapidly think your dying, if not then youre just anxious concerned about your health because of the MRIs.

Then how do i get rid of these thoughts ?

Scart
06-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Hey I'm sorry to hear of your ordeal. I'm 21 and have had the same thing before. Unfortunately anxiety leads us to believe worst case scenarios, so of course its only natural you feel this way. Just remember the chances of you dying of anything. Period, before the age of 65 is low, not impossible but low. The chance of you dying before middle is even lower, terminal illness in your twenties is very uncommon, if you should worry about anything it's driving your car that is by far the leading cause of death in people out age. You're not going to die, I promise, everything is going to be okay and I'd be surprised if you don't make it to old age.